I’m amazing at tag. In fact, I frequently win against my three-year old sister. 😉 Daphne Propst has kindly invited me to a different type of tag, the aptly-named Blog Tag. In it I shall post 10 things about myself, and then nominate ten other bloggers who I’d like to participate. Of course you don’t have to respond if you don’t want to, and if you’re not on the list feel free to simply start a Blog Tag of your own if you so wish.
10 (Amazing) Things About (the Amazing) Aiden
- Hmm. The first is always the most difficult to think about. Well, I have camptodactyly, which is basically a crooked finger which doesn’t straighten. It makes for a brilliant ice-breaker.
- I…don’t like ankles. They creep me out. Yes, including my own. Yes, I know it’s weird.
- I want to go to China some day and live there for between a year and six months. I’ve always had a fascination with the culture, I’m actually learning the language at the moment. ^_^
- I’m lactose intolerant. Yet, I actually like the taste of cow’s milk. I tried to prove to a cousin last year that my allergy had gone away…it didn’t end well.
- I am currently obsessed with the singers Birdy and Florence Welch. My high school IT teacher introduced me to the latter, and now I’m stuck with a silly celebrity crush I don’t know what to do with. >.<
- In regards to being a Christian, I often find it difficult to get swept up in the religious fervour of a church body. I really only find God in the little things.
- I went through a faze where I was really interested in Myers-Briggs personality types (I’m an INTP, by the way.)
- I want to publish a moderately-successful novel, but I’d also like to write an article for a newspaper someday.
- I don’t dance. Perhaps I will someday, but at the moment I’m far too self-conscious. At school parties in primary school, I used to sit on the radiator outside the hall and read. Yes, you read that right.
- The last name of my pseudonym is actually quite similar to my actual surname. Of course, I won’t go so far as to write that online. Do expect a blog post on the highs and lows of virtual anonymity soon, though.
Ten (Amazing) Nominated People
Bear in mind, you don’t have to respond if you’re tired of making lists or don’t have the time. You certainly don’t have to nominate ten people if you don’t have the amount/ care to trawl through your followed list.
In fact, I was going to give a list of bloggers. Then I realised that quite a few of the people I wanted to nominate have gravatars but not blogs. So. I’ve come up with a temporary solution. If you want to be involved, simply post a list in the comments section below! And if you do have a blog, you can either comment, or make a blog post and link back to it in the comments section. If this doesn’t work, then I will make a list in the next few days (though of course the rules about responding will still apply. 😉
…Hmm. I’m not very good at this tag thing, am I?